We are committed to protecting the privacy of all visitors to our website/s, and have the following policy in place with regards to the treatment of your personal information.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to our website/s.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering or enquiring with us, such as name, and contact information.
- Any other information that you choose to send to us.
This information is gathered and stored in accordance with GDPR regulations effective May 2018. We abide by the Data Protection Principles.
The GDPR makes the data controller responsible for compliance with the data protection principles, in the case of Wusche Associates Limited, that is Vicki Wusche. We abide by the following principles:
- Personal data is processed fairly. The main elements of fair use include:
- using the data in a way you would reasonably expect
- thinking about the way we use the data and whether or not it would have an adverse effect on you, the data subject.
- Data is collected for specified explicit and legitimate purposes. It is not processed beyond the original purpose, except for statistical purposes.
- Personal data gathered is adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes to which the data is processed
- Data processors ensure the information is accurate and up to date. Inaccurate information is erased or altered.
- It is stored so that storage is time limited. This means that data from contacts that no longer open email is removed every 12 months, unless you are a former client, and your data is required for accounting and tax purposes.
- Date is processed in a way which ensures appropriate security of personal data. Data controllers consider our computer security in particular, such as our email storage, password strength, etc.
- You can control the amount of data you receive from us by unsubscribing from our database at anytime.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER?
Any information gathered is used for the purposes of understanding your needs and to enable us to provide you with a better service, and may be used for the following purposes:
- Internal record keeping.
- Improving our products and services.
- Keeping you informed of our new products, special offers or other information.
- Market research purposes, in order to improve our service to you.
- Security – and conformance with new GDPR data collection, use and storage principles.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
We store any information you provide to us within Keap an American based data management system that has confirmed that it complies with UK GDPR rules effective May 25th 2018.
Your information is not passed to any third party at any stage. Credit card processing for purchases is within your control through your own Paypal account. There is no electronic storage of credit card details held by us.
We will not divulge on your personal details (including email address) to anyone, except if required by law. If you are a client and give permission for a testimonial to be used, we may disclose the fact that you are a client to third parties for good reason.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst there.
Visiting such sites is not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Under new GDPR May 2018 regulations you have the following specific rights:
(a) the right to access;
(b) the right to rectification;
(c) the right to erasure;
(d) the right to restrict processing;
(e) the right to object to processing;
(f) the right to data portability;
(g) the right to complain to a supervisory authority; and
(h) the right to withdraw consent.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information at any time by contacting us. You may also opt-out of our database at any time or delete your record by following the same process.
This website is owned and operated by Wusche Associates Limited
We are registered in England and Wales with registration number 8433174, and our registered office is at The Annex, Bond Street, Egham, TW20 0PL
Our principal place of business is at The Annex, Bond Street, Egham, TW20 0PL.
You can contact us:
(a) by post, to address given above;
(b) using our website contact form;
(c) by telephone, on 07795 492001; or
(d) by email, using Vicki@Wusche-Associates.co.uk.
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
Our data protection officer’s contact details are: Listed above.
Copyright © 2018-onwards Vicki Wusche