As a former university lecturer I find it easy to help others understand often complex concepts. Speaking comes naturally to me. The ability to share both my story, my vision and my knowledge is a privilege.
My style is natural, and while prepared, it is unscripted to enable me to work more closely with the audience. I love bringing games into a situation, metaphors or stories as the audience can then gain their own personal insights.
Click to Find out where Vicki is speaking next
- Active Responsibility is the Key to Success: Why you can’t rely on the Government.
- Money Matters: What the banks and credit card companies don’t want you to know.
- Time Matters: Without focus you’re doomed.
- Using Other People’s Money: How to invest in property.
- The Business of Investing: How to make even more money from your property knowledge.
- Live the life you love: My personal story.
- The Entrepreneurial Mind: Why school education is suffocating our kids.
- Take Responsibility, You Have Enough, Now Contribute: From a material world to The New Estate.